We appreciate your visit here on the website and hopefully later in person at Blue Falls of Costa Rica. As we are welcoming everyone, with no exceptions, but we do ask you politely to respect our internal rules, which are:
– No yoga.
– No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol.
– No pets as you enter a conservation area, and pets will disturb the precarious natural balance.
– Swimming is permitted.
– Please stay on the trails and do not cross lines and fences.
– And for your safety, always be aware of falling rocks, trees, branches, and watch where you are walking.
– Please enjoy all the flowers, plants, trees, branches, mushrooms, rocks, mosses, etcetera, which you definitely will discover along the trails. Feel free to take pictures of it, smell it, memorize it, but under no circumstances touch it, take it, or disturb it as there are many more fellow visitors coming soon who also want to enjoy all that beauty.
– Bring back all your waste so you can dispose of it.
– Neither disturbs nature in any way, such as screaming and yelling.
– Please do not make commercial videos, photos, audio, or otherwise without prior approval.
– Do not practice any outdoor activity other than walking or hiking the trails without prior approval.
With these internal rules, we can make it an enjoyable experience for you and your fellow visitor, now and in the future.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation,
Blue Falls of Costa Rica